"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Wion

"A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer." ~ Anonymous

I chanced upon this shot on flickr and immediately smiled as I thought of my goddaughter, the Blueberry Girl.

It reminded me of a recorded conversation between her and her Dada where she says "The Lion and the mouse." But she pronounces it "Wion." There's another recording where they discuss who has the biggest nose where she laughs that precious laugh. Always makes me smile.

Adorable. Just adorable. She is pure sunshine, this Moon Child.

(Photo credit: monettenriquez)

3 comments:

LearningByReading said...

can not think of a better description for a daughter

Vickie said...

Agree her real laugh is wonderful--but you should hear her fake Beavis & Butthead laugh. I have no idea where it came from. It's still cute coming out of a 2-yo's mouth, but give it a couple years and I think it will annoy the crap out of me!

Mayang said...

Hee! Maybe she'll outgrow it when she's four, Vicks. :)

Blog Archive