"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Wish You Joy



"Joy seems to me a step beyond happiness. Happiness is a sort of atmosphere you can live in sometimes when you're lucky. Joy is a light that fills you with hope and faith and love." ~ Adela Rogers St. Johns

Lovely quote, huh? Although writing the title of this blog entry reminded me a little of my all-time favorite Anita Baker song that I used to belt out way back in the 1980s. I was surprised to find out I still knew the words by heart (I know, I know. My thoughts are askew and astray. Welcome to my mind.)

Seriously though, I pray that joy lives in you. And that joy is your zipcode. That your life is filled with hope and faith and love. Whether or not I know you reading this entry right now. I wish you joy. Thanks for dropping by. Consider yourself hugged by me.

(Photo credit: greekadman)

1 comment:

أحمد العربي said...

hi
i love the way you write? you always begin with some kind of a quotation

Blog Archive