"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Entrusted

"God has entrusted me with myself." ~ Epictetus

Yes, indeed. God has entrusted me with myself. And I will take responsibility for the honor, privilege and opportunity He's given me.

He trusts me with this life. And I in turn trust Him with it. I trust Him with everything and everyone in this life of mine. I trust Him with my brain. I trust Him with every body part and each bodily function.

I trust Him with my heart.

May He keep this heart in His heart.

And may my heart please His heart.

God entrusts me with my life. I shall not waste it. I will use it. I will make use of it. I will make it count. Because it matters. It matters to God. And that's all that matters.

That's all that matters.

No comments:

Blog Archive