"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trajectory

When we were walking in Central Park, Zippy asked me if I ever saw this coming, him and me and his family walking in Central Park. He where he is. Me where I am. The trajectory of our lives.

And an hour later, sitting at a playground, I tell him I never saw it coming. It was one surprise after another. Aslan showing off each step of the way. He replied "Mabait talaga ang Diyos." (God is truly good). And really, that's what it is. There it all is, in one sentence.

Then, just to make sure He makes His point, He sends me this song via twitter. What a show off.

All Good Gifts

We plow the fields and scatter the good seed on the land
But it is fed and watered by God’s almighty hand
He sends us snow in winter, the warmth to swell the grain
The breezes and the sunshine, and soft refreshing rain

All good gifts around us
Are sent from Heaven above
So thank the Lord, oh thank the Lord for all his love.

We thank thee then, O Father, for all things bright and good,
The seedtime and the harvest, our life our health our food,
No gifts have we to offer for all thy love imparts
But that which thou desirest, our humble thankful hearts!

All good gifts around us
Are sent from Heaven above..
So thank the Lord, oh thank the Lord for all his love

I really wanna thank you Lord.

No comments:

Blog Archive