"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Overwhelming A Small Niche

"It's entirely possible that you will choose a niche that's too small. It's much more likely you'll shoot for something too big and become overwhelmed. When in doubt, overwhelm a small niche." ~ Seth Godin

Maybe this quote from Seth Godin is what I'm endeavoring to achieve in my blogging.

An ex-colleague of mine sent me an email in response to something I wrote on my FB status update. He gave me this quote: "There is doing and not doing. There is no trying."

Hence my use of the word "endeavoring." Endeavoring is the new trying. It's trying with a whole lot of attitude and pizazz. It's trying with whole-minded, heart-gutted intention.

Endeavoring.

Going back to the Seth Godin quote though, I doubt my blog overwhelms you much, my dear reader. It's nice though to share this journey. To have you know my thoughts and ruminations.

Thanks for having me. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive