"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

Did it happen to you too? Did you get tagged by one of your FB friends to post 25 random things people didn't know about you?

I got tagged, but I didn't write a list. At least, I didn't write that kind of list. I decided to tweak the whole idea and write a list of 25 random things you love about someone you love (it could be your spouse, your best friend, your brother or sister or cousin or grandparent or son or daughter, you get the picture) then send them the list.

So that's what I did. I wrote a list for each of my parents then mailed them out the same day. I got a little teary eyed when I was writing some of the random things, but it was such good exercise for the heart. Writing those lists reminded me of how full my life already is, how blessing-filled and grace-drenched I am. There was almost a spring in my step on the way to the post office (keeping cadence with my coughing).:)

I highly recommend you do this. You won't regret it, I promise you.

No comments:

Blog Archive