"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Monday, October 27, 2008

In Between the Breaking Points

"So I hope very much that you are all enjoying the quieter moments, the moments in between the breaking points. I hope you kiss your kids a lot and tell your spouses and parents that you love them a lot and buy yourself flowers a lot for no good reason. I hope you love your life." ~ Krista Vernoff

Often times, when I can't find the words, God shoves them to me just at the right moment.

These words above from a blog I frequent found me. I dare not say I found the words, because it is clear to me that these words found me. And if someone were to ask where I was in my life, even as I cancel goals and re-think plans and just plain stop, I think these words provide the best answer: I am enjoying the moments in between the breaking points. That is where I am.

No comments:

Blog Archive