"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Saturday, July 05, 2008

This Morning, I Thank God for..

...antihistamines.

Only asthmatics and those with problematic sinuses can relate to this prayer, but I tell you, after a week of attacks and wheezing, you would be grateful too.

And this one goes out to my fellow asthmatic, King King: I am praying for you baby. I haven't really stopped you know. It doesn't mean that if I haven't seen you I haven't been praying for you. I hope your heart knows that. I'm just not one to intrude or impose. But know that I have your back. Know in your sinews that God has your back too (as well as your heart and every joy, pain and concern that's in there).

I have your back, sweetie. And if you're finding it hard to breathe or you feel your head's hardly above water, there is hope. And I'm just here.

HUG!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't imagine how this post means to me. I'm literally in tears. Thank you, thank you and thank you. Let's grab a cuppa sometime soon hokey? I miss you muchos!

-king2x

Mayang said...

Just holler when you feel like a meet up yeah. I'm on the road this week but back on Monday!

Blog Archive