"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Monday, June 30, 2008

My Get Up and Go Song

I know I haven't gotten myself a new ipod yet, but I couldn't live another day without a get up and go song and for reasons uncanny and strange and downright weird which I blame completely and utterly on self medication, Flesh for Lulu's "I Go Crazy" is it!

For all you 80s kids out there, that's the song from "Some Kind of Wonderful."

Major aside: Who in her right mind didn't want to be Watts wearing the freaking 'my future' earrings?! The man you love telling you you look good wearing his future? That's the shit right there. Seriously, there is no line that can top that. No 'you complete me' crap. Nothing gets better than that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rachel,

agree, agree

nothing beats that line

hee

FF

Blog Archive