"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pucca

Given the current circumstances of my life and the cares and concerns swirling in my head, it came as a pleasant surprise that I came to work today feeling grateful. Grateful that when my focus is off and my chutzpah is wanting and my verve is lacking, I can go to the office, and - hand on heart - laugh out loud while watching episodes of "Pucca" and still call it being productive. (Although if I wrote about the show, it would've been more productive.)

I would like to say, for the record, that I rely now on God's comfort and provision. I know He is looking after my Mama, my Papa, my siblings, my nephews, our household help, our dogs. I know He has my heart, even when it is troubled and afraid.

Thank you friends for your prayers. They lift me up. God bless you for praying for my special intentions.

(Photo credit: gwen)

No comments:

Blog Archive