"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas Friends!


I'm going home tomorrow, my flight's at 5pm and I'm going straight to the airport from work, so this will be my last entry for 2007 given that my parents' home isn't wired up. (Long story!)

I'm also taking my laptop home so that I can type away when I can't resist the words coming out of me.

I just wanted to write in and wish you all a Blessed Christmas. You're all my friends and in many countless, sometimes miniscule ways, you've been part of my life this past year. I don't know all your names, but God does, so I leave you blessed in the palm of His hand. He knows your hearts, and I pray you find solace and comfort in that.

Talk to you all next year!

PS - Zippy and Madsy, I got my test results. My girls are fine. :) Thanks so much for checking in on me, my best friend in high school and my best friend from college. God is awesomely good to me, and I know that for sure because of friends like you.

(Photo credit: chunks)

1 comment:

bluggerbug said...

Happy to hear that all is okay:)

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Have fun and relax back home. Give my best regards to your family, Piglet especially.

Blog Archive