"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Hello Again HK


I'm back in Hong Kong for another workshop, this time with my counterparts across the Asia Pacific.

I'm reminded of the last time I was here. That was the time I had decided on buying the house and formulating a plan to get the down payment together. That was just a little over a year ago but it feels eons ago.

I guess Zippy's the only one who reads this blog who knows I once played around with the idea of moving here. Aslan knew it was for the wrong reasons, I guess, and looking back, I see what was up His sleeve. I get it. I dig it. You rock.

It's a crisp moonless night here in Causeway Bay. My room overlooks the marina docked with yachts as well as the expanse across the water that is Kowloon. Hello ferry boats. It's been awhile.

(Photo credit: Stuck in Customs)

No comments:

Blog Archive