"I am large. I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Decisions


Why is it that it's easier to decide what you don't want than what you want?

Head of a multi-channel international network is asking me if I'm interested to work there. I have not responded. My first reaction is no, and the first reaction - at least in my life - is usually my gut talking.

Then this other side of me, the one that's practical and prudent, whispers 'maybe, why not?'

I know it will mean more money, which in many ways, seems like a good move. But I have never pursued a job primarily for the money. And that has worked in good stead for me. Aslan has always provided more than enough.

I haven't responded. Maybe I'll say maybe today. Think about it. Pray about it.

(Photo credit: crizk)

No comments:

Blog Archive